As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Adafruit Industries #ad
12-Bit DAC w/I2C Interface, MCP4725 Breakout Board #adAdafruit Industries #ad
- Output range is 0-3. 3v. Works with both 3. 3v or 5V logic. If you run it from 5V the output range is 0-5V. Skill level: Component or Part.
2. NOYITO #ad
NOYITO MCP4725 DAC Breakout Development Board 12-Bit I2C IIC Breakout Board Internal EEPROM Store Settings Pack of 2 #adNOYITO #ad
- This board breaks out each pin you will need to access and use the mcp4725 including gnd and Signal OUT pins for connecting to an oscilloscope or any other device you need to hook up to the board.
The mcp4725 is a single-channel 12-bit buffered voltage output DAC with non-volatile memory EEPROM. Br>. The dac can be configured for normal mode or power saving shutdown mode by setting the configuration register bit.
Br>. Also on board are scl, vcc, sda, and another GND for your basic I2C pinout. The device can use a 2-wire i2c-compatible serial interface and is powered from a single supply with a voltage range of 2. 7v to 5. 5v. Br>. The user can store configuration register bits 2 bits and DAC input data 12 bits in non-volatile EPROM 14-bit memory. Br>. Br>.
3. Generic #ad
MCP4725 I2C DAC Breakout Board 12-Bit DAC w/I2C Interface New z3 #adGeneric #ad
- The pull-up resistors on this board can be disabled just check the Hookup Guide in. Additionally, if you are looking to have more than one MCP4725 on a bus,. Package included: 1 x mcp4725 i2c dac breakout Board 12-Bit DAC w/I2C Interface.
12-bit resolution i2c interface standard, fast, and High-Speed supported Small package 2. 7v to 5. 5v supply internal EEPROM to store settings. Also on board are scl, vcc, sda, and another GND for your basic I2C pinout. Mcp4725 i2c dac breakout board 12-bit dac w/I2C Interface NEW z3.
4. Comidox #ad
Comidox 4PCS MCP4725 Breakout Module I2C DAC 12Bit Development Board 2.7V to 5.5V Supply with EEPROM for Arduino Raspberry Pi #adComidox #ad
- This version of the cjmcu-mcp4725 breakout solves some of the board's problems, changing the overall board size to better suit your project, I2C pinouts, including IC packages, and some minor adjustments. The board breaks down each pin you need to access and uses the mcp4725 including gnd and signal out pins to connect to the oscilloscope or any other device you need to connect to the board.
The dac can be configured for normal mode or power-saving shutdown mode by setting the configuration register bits. If you want more than one mcp4725 on the bus, you can disable the pull-up resistors on this board.
The mcp4725 is a single-channel 12-bit buffered voltage output dac with non-volatile memory eeprom that allows you to store configuration register bits 2 bits and DAC input data 12 bits to non-volatile EEPROM 14-bit In memory.
Digital to analog converters are ideal for sound generation, musical instruments and many other creative projects. The device can be used with a 2-wire I2C-compatible serial interface and is powered by a single supply from 2. 7v to 5. 5v. There are also scl, sda, vcc and another GND for the basic I2C pinout. The dac allows you to send analog signals, such as sine waves, from a digital source such as the I2C interface on an Arduino microcontroller.
5. HCDC #ad
HCDC RPi GPIO Status LED & Terminal Block Breakout Board HAT for Raspberry Pi A+ 3A+ B+ 2B 3B 3B+ 4BRPi GPIO Status LED & Terminal Block Breakout Board HAT for Raspberry Pi A+ 3A+ B+ 2B 3B 3B+ 4B #adHCDC #ad
- Packing list: 1x terminal block breakout module, 4x m2. 5x16mm nylon standoffs, 4x M2. 5x6mm nylon standoffs, 4x M2. 5 nylon nutsnote: the item not include Raspberry Pi Board. 5v blue, so you don't have to worry about it affecting the read and write status of GPIO.
Gpio output or input level high led on, gpios green. Gpio status led and power 5v / 3. 3v indication. The driving current of each LED is only 01ma, 3.
3v red, output or input level low LED off. The item has been soldered and assembled. The position of the led is in a one-to-one correspondence with the position of the Raspberry Pi 2x20pin connector, and the logic level of the GPIO can be observed very quickly and intuitively.
Support for raspberry pi a+ 3A+ B+ 2B 3B 3B+ 4B. 2 x 20 pins expansion pin header, wire size range 26AWG to 16AWG, height 8mm/032". Terminal block pitch 3. 5mm/0138", screw m2 steel, strip length 5mm, pin header and cage copper.
6. Adafruit #ad
PAM8302 1 piece, Audio IC Development Tools Adafruit Mono 2.5W Class D Audio Amplifier #adAdafruit #ad
- It has built in thermal and over-current protection but we could barely tell it got hot. The output is "bridge tied" - that means the output pins connect directly to the speaker pins, so they are fully 'differential' - if you don't have differential outputs, no connection to ground.
Since the amp is a class d, its very efficient over 90% efficient when driving an 8Ω speaker at over half a Watt - making it perfect for portable and battery-powered projects.
Inside the miniature chip is a class D controller, able to run from 2. 0v-5. 5vdc. This board is a welcome upgrade to basic "LM386" amps! The a+ and a- inputs of the amplifier go through 1. 0uf capacitors, simply tie the Audio- pin to ground.
We also include header to plug it into a breadboard and a 3. 5mm screw-terminal blocks so you can easily attach/detach your speaker. This super small mono amplifier is surprisingly powerful - able to deliver up to 2. 5 watts into 4-8 ohm impedance speakers. Comes with a fully assembled and tested breakout board. There's even a volume trim pot so you can adjust the volume on the board down from the default 24dB gain.
7. KeeYees #ad
KeeYees ESP8266 ESP-12F NodeMcu Mini WLAN WiFi Development Board 4M Bytes for ESP8266 for Arduino Compatible with WeMos 5PCS #adKeeYees #ad
- This board contains 11 digital input / pwm / I2C / output pins, all pins have interrupt / 1-wire and a micro USB connection. Wifi development board, with 4 MB of flash memory.
This board is 100% compatible with for Arduino and for WeMos. Mini development Board based on ESP8266 chip. Technical support: our pDF tutorial is available on github: Keeyees/0001.
8. Weewooday #ad
Weewooday 8 Pieces IIC/ I2C/ TWI LCD Serial Interface Adapter and LCD Module Display Backlight Compatible with Arduino R3 MEGA2560 LCD 1602 16 x 2, Blue #adWeewooday #ad
- Temperature, display function: lcd display with i2c serial interface can be applied to display real time clock, humidity and so on; A potentiometer is also necessary to adjust the contrast; Working Voltage: Only 5V.
Components: lcd display with i2c serial interface backpack; LCD screen can display 2-lines x 16-characters; The i2c LCD adapter built-in industry standard equivalent LCD controller. Application: lcd module is applied to display characters, numbers, letters, real time clock and temperature.
Compatibility: lcd display with i2c serial interface is compatible with for arduino and raspberry pi; Working voltage: 5V; To come with a potentiometer, which is applied to adjust backlight and contrast; How to wire: GND—GND; VCC—VCC; SDA—A4; SCL—A5.
Default address: 0 x 27 for pcf8574t chip; 0 x 3f for pcf8574at chip; please kindly check the chip of the i2c interface; Please remember to download the LiquidCrystal I2C library on GitHub before uploading the code to the control board.
9. Anmbest #ad
Anmbest 5PCS YX5200 DFPlayer Mini MP3 Player Module MP3 Voice Decode Board Supporting TF Card U-Disk IO/Serial Port/AD for Arduino #adAnmbest #ad
- A variety of control modes, I/O control mode, serial mode, AD button control mode. Supported sampling rates khz: 8/11. 025/12/16/22. 05/24/32/44. 1/48; 24 -bit dac output, support for dynamic range 90dB, SNR support 85dB.
The dfplayer perfectly integrates hard decoding module, which supports common audio formats such as MP3, WAV and WMA. Through a simple serial port, you can play the designated music without any other tedious underlying operations. Besides, it also supports TF card with FAT16, FAT32 file system.