As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AmScope #ad
Microscope Maintenance Kit for Professional Lab Use, Immersion Oil and Cleaning Package with Lens Cleaning Wipes, MLAB-CLS-CKI-Kim, AmScope #adAmScope #ad
- 280 soft, anti-static, anti-lint task Kimwipes wipers. 1/4 oz type b medium viscosity immersion oil for better microscopy images and prolonged use. 1/4 oz type a ultra-low viscosity immersion oil for better microscopy images and preventing air-bubble formation.
Optical lens cleaner, especially great for cleaning immersion oil from objectives. A complete microscope operation and maintenance kit including AmScope 3-pc cleaning kit for delicate surfaces, safe for all optical lenses.
2. AmScope #ad
MLAB-CLS-Kim, Microscope Operation & Maintenance Kit, Immersion Oil, and Optical Lens Cleaner, Wipers, AmScope #adAmScope #ad
- 1/4 oz type a ultra-low viscosity immersion oil for better microscopy images and preventing air-bubble formation. 1/4 oz type b medium viscosity immersion oil for better microscopy images and prolonged use.
A professional operation and maintenance kit for microscope objectives. 280 soft, anti-static, anti-lint task Kimwipes wipers. Optical lens cleaner, especially great for cleaning immersion oil from objectives.
3. EMS #ad
Type A, 4 oz., EMS 16907 Immersion Oil #adEMS #ad
- Country of origin: United States. 4 oz. Sold in each. All cargille immersion Oils can be blended for intermediate viscosities.
4. AmScope #ad
1/4 Oz, AmScope ML-A-A Microscope Immersion Oil #adAmScope #ad
- 515. Meets iso-8036/1; safe for all lenses. Volume: 1/4 Oz 7ml. Standardized at 23'C. Microscope immersion oil for all microscopes, Type A. Refractive index ND=1.
|Manufacturer||United Scope LLC #ad|
5. Cargille #ad
1/4 Oz, Cargille-ML-B Compound Microscope Immersion Oil #adCargille #ad
- Microscope immersion oil for all microscopes, Type B. Standardized at 23 C. Meets iso-8036/1; safe for all lenses. Refractive index ND=1. 515. Volume: 1/4 Oz 7ml.
6. SWIFT #ad
Ultra-Precise Focusing, Research-Grade Trinocular Microscope Compound Lab with Wide-Field 10X/25X Eyepieces, Camera-Compatible, Mechanical Stage, Swift SW380T 40X-2500X Magnification, Siedentopf Head #adSWIFT #ad
- A super sleek, high school and university science students, multi-purpose compound microscope for viewing tiny details of specimen slides; built for clinicians, and enthusiastic hobbyists alike.
Ultra-precise focusing system to make coarse and extremely fine adjustments. Trinocular head accepts an additional eyepiece and microscope camera attachments not included in order to view, livestream, record, and capture magnified specimen images.
4 din achromatic objectives mounted in a revolving turret offer 6 magnification levels: 40X, 100X, 1000X, 250X, 400X, and 2500X. Professional siedentopf head is fully rotatable for shared use and equipped with interchangeable wide-field 10X and 25X glass eyepieces fixed at an ergonomic 30 degree tilt to reduce neck strain, easily adjustable for different interpupillary distances without losing focus.
7. AmScope #ad
40X-2500X Magnification, Abbe Condenser, Double-Layer Mechanical Stage, AmScope B120C Siedentopf Binocular Compound Microscope, LED Illumination, Brightfield #adAmScope #ad
- High quality Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm & filter. Brightfield, led illumination, and 1. 25 na abbe condenser with iris diaphragm for clear examination and light control. Six widefield magnification settings: 40x, 400X, 250X, 100X, 1000X & 2500X. Powerful single bulb LED illumination with dimmer.
Siedentopf binocular head with pairs of 10x widefield and 25x widefield eyepieces with 53 to 77mm inter-pupillary adjustment, fixed 30-degree vertical inclination to reduce eye and neck strain, and 360-degree rotation capability to provide a more comprehensive view and enable sharing.
Professional 30 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling Siedentopf binocular head. Compound microscope provides high magnification for biological use and educational applications.
Forward-facing nosepiece with 4x, and 100xS spring, 40xs spring, 10x, oil DIN achromatic objectives that provide color correction of magnified images at five magnifications. Large 3-d double layer mechanical stage with coaxial coarse & fine focusing. Double-layer mechanical stage, locks slide into place and provides precise slide manipulation along the X- and Y-axis to allow coordinates to be recorded, with 1. 0mm stage divisions, enabling the viewer to return to a specific location on the slide.
8. Azzota #ad
7ml, Azzota Immersion Oil For Microscopes, Type A #adAzzota #ad
- Microscopes immersion Oil, type A, Made in USA. Standardized at 23'C. Immersion Oil for any microscope. Volume: 7ml 1/4 Oz. Refractive index ND=1. 515.
9. AmScope #ad
Kohler Condenser, Double-Layer Mechanical Stage, AmScope T690C-PL-10M Digital Trinocular Compound Microscope, Includes 10MP Camera with Reduction Lens and Software, Infinity Plan Achromatic Objectives, WH10x and WH25x Super-Widefield Eyepieces, Brightfield, 40X-2500X Magnification #adAmScope #ad
- Trinocular viewing head with vertical camera mount and siedentopf binocular mount with pairs of 10x super-widefield and 25x super-widefield eyepieces with 55 to 75mm interpupillary adjustment, fixed 30-degree vertical inclination to reduce eye and neck strain, and 360-degree rotation capability to provide a more comprehensive view and enable sharing.
Digital trinocular compound microscope provides high magnification for biological use and educational applications, and has a 10MP camera with reduction lens and USB 2.
0 output for capturing or displaying images on a computer or projector. Double-layer mechanical stage with 1mm stage divisions and stage stop; graduated coarse and fine focus with tension control to prevent stage drift.
Brightfield, halogen illumination with rheostat to control light intensity, and Kohler condenser with two iris diaphragms for precise focus, clear examination, and light control. Reverse-mounted nosepiece with 4x, and 100xs spring, 10x, 40xS spring, oil DIN infinity plan achromatic objectives that provide a longer working distance for improved focus when auxiliary components are utilized.