As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Tiffen #ad
Tiffen 72CP 72mm Circular Polarizer #adTiffen #ad
- Circular construction. Reduces or eliminates glare. Deepens intensity of blue skies. 72 millimeter diameter. Essential for outdoor photography.
2. Amazon Basics #ad
72 mm, Amazon Basics Circular Polarizer Camera Lens Filter #adAmazon Basics #ad
- Deepens the intensity of blue skies; reduces or eliminates glare. Measures 72mm in diameter. Ideal for outdoor photography; for use with auto-focus and non-auto-focus cameras. Circular polarizer--one of the most popular special-effect filters. Multi-coating reduces reflection.
|Brand||Amazon Basics #ad|
|Manufacturer||Amazon Basics #ad|
3. B + W #ad
Xtra Slim Mount XS-PRO, 72 mm, HTC, Photography Filter, 16 Layers Multi-Resistant and Nano Coating, B + W Circular Polarizer Kaesemann #adB + W #ad
- You see an immediate result through the camera viewfinder, or on the display. Easy to use camera filter - the käsemann polarization filter can easily be screwed onto the filter thread of most lenses. Enjoy richer colors in landscape photography, and skylines in perfect clarity. No other filter provides such a simple and fast method for breathtaking pictures through reduced reflections on water and smooth non-metallic surfaces.
Schneider products have already been used in NASA's Apollo missions. Thanks to its special design, the adjustment ring can then be rotated on the filter without resistance in order to improve your images in the simplest possible way.
Due to the internal thread, easy to apply, vignettes can be ruled out in most cases, and easy to adjust as polarizing filters thanks to their precision manufacturing. Made in germany - schneider kreuznach b + w – we’re proudly your precision mechanics specialists for filters, with more than 100 years of German experience.
It is particularly neutral in color and of high quality, providing for much sharper and richer images than conventional polarizing filters. Best workmanship - the high transmission htc polarization film is set between two precise ground and polished cover glasses. Thanks to our multi-resistant nano coating lens filter, we’re helping photographers everywhere take clearer, optics and precision, photography, crisper images. Adjust the effect strength as desired. The mrc glass has been refined with several wafer-thin layers of coating to ensure high scratch resistance and a dirt- and water-repellent effect due to nanotechnology lotus effect.
|Brand||B + W #ad|
|Manufacturer||B + W #ad|
4. K&F Concept #ad
K&F Concept 72MM Circular Polarizer Filter HD 18 Layer Super Slim Multi Coated CPL Lens Filter, 72mm Circular Polarizers Filter #adK&F Concept #ad
- This number is always preceded by a "Ø" diameter symbol. Ultra slim rim profile to avoid vignetting on wide angle lenses, while maintaining rotation capabilities to adjust polarization levels. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap.
Note: this filter is compatible with all 72mm lenses. Circular cpl filters allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass et.
Extra tough Magnalium frame ensuring great durability and jamming prevention. They also enable colors to become more saturated and appear clearer with better contrast.
Ultra slim frame, anti-oil, anti-soil, only 4mm thickness. Double side 18-layer coated, water repellent, anti-dust, scratch resistant. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. For example: Ø72= 72mm lens thread size. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds.
5. Breakthrough Photography #ad
AGC Optical Glass Polarizer Filter with Lens Cloth, Nanotec Coatings, MRC8, 72mm X2 CPL Circular Polarizing Filter for Camera Lenses, Weather Sealed by Breakthrough Photography #adBreakthrough Photography #ad
- X2 cpl circular polarizer filter: the x2 cpl filter features critically sharp AGC glass made in Japan. Nanotec: in addition to state-of-the-art mrc8, our optical engineers developed new nano coating layer technology, from the ground up to repel dirt, called nanotec, water and other elements by beading rather than absorbing and smearing.
25 years support: we stand behind every cpl filter we make with our 25 year ironclad guarantee. When you activate your 25 year ironclad guarantee, so any future discussions on this unique filter are tracked, we assign this serial number to you, issues recorded and all that stuff which goes into future product design.
Resolving critically sharp and delivering excellent color neutrality, the X2 CPL features an ultra-slim frame profile, MRC8 and durable weather-sealed construction. Fitment: this cpl filter is compatible with all 72mm camera lenses.
Mrc8 credit filter: uniformly applied mrc8 to eliminate unwanted glare and ghosting which easily get’s compounded at long exposures. Our mrc8 is structurally harder than the glass itself, providing a protective scratch-resistant layer, shielding the glass from the elements of frequent fieldwork. Make sure you order the correct size otherwise it will not fit your lens. Your lens thread size will be printed underneath your lens cap or written somewhere on the lens barrel. Every x2 cpl filter has a unique serial number laser engraved on the interior frame.
6. K&F Concept #ad
K&F Concept 72MM Circular Polarizer Glass Filter Ultra-Slim, Multi Coated #adK&F Concept #ad
- Rotating a cpl filter on your lens can make dramatic changes to a simple image. Cpl filters are good for skies, foliage. K&f concept circular polarizer made of Japan optical glass, deepens the intensity of blue skies; reduces or eliminates glare.
Multi-coating reduces reflection, reduce glare and improve saturation. Aluminum alloy frame, Ultra slim rim profile to avoid vignetting on wide angle lenses. They can dramatically enhance these natural elements, waters, giving images better appearance.
7. FREEWELL #ad
Freewell Magnetic Quick Swap System 72mm Circular Polarizer CP Camera Filter #adFREEWELL #ad
- What is included: magnetic base ring, Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, Lens Cap, CPL Filter, Magnetic Hard Case. Very important: inside the black envelop, you get a qR code INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION card please see the video before start using the product.
Optical glass: made of using the High Definition Premium Optical glass double-side multicoated Zero chromatic aberration color shift.
Installation: now switch your filter in 2-3 seconds with Freewell Quick Swap Magnetic system no more threading. Function: circular polarizer CPL Filter helps reduces glare from metallic surface increase color saturation & contrast.
8. Hoya #ad
Hoya 72mm HD3 Circular Polarizer Filter #adHoya #ad
- New coating technology yields 92% light transmission, is scratch and abrasion resistant, oil and water repellent. Hoya 72mm hd3 circular polarizer filter - Plastic Filter Case - Hoya 5 Year Limited Warranty.
New 16-layer hoya proprietary coating system reduces reflections that cause flares and ghosting. Offers increased contrast with no loss of sharpness. New 200% harder ultra-smooth nano-coating is easier to clean than traditional multi-coated filters.
9. K&F Concept #ad
Ultra-Slim, K&F Concept 72mm Circular Polarizer Filter with Japan Optical Glass, Blue Nanometer Multi Coated CPL Camera Lens Filter #adK&F Concept #ad
- Ultra-slim & avoid vignetting aluminum alloy CNC trapozoidal pattern frame, Ultra slim rim profile to avoid vignetting on wide angle lenses. They can dramatically enhance these natural elements, waters, giving images better appearance.
Reduce glare & improve saturation Multiple layer Nanometer coating reduce reflection & glare and improve saturation. On all lenses from canon, olympus, samsung, Nikon, Fuji and other manufacturers there is a printed by a "ø" diameter symbol that determines the filter size.
Ideal for outdoor photography cpl filters are good for skies, foliage. Tips compatible with all 72mm lenses. Japan optical glass 2021 newest cpl filter, deepens the intensity of blue skies, made of Japan optical glass, reduces or eliminates glare. Check your lens.