As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rokinon #ad
Black, Rokinon Special Performance SP 85mm f/1.2 High Speed Lens for Canon EF with Built-in AE Chip #adRokinon #ad
- Aperture range of f1. 2 to 16 and constructed of 10 glass elements in 7 groups 1 aspherical/2 high refractive index. Enhanced ultra multi-coating uMC; Manual focus lens with built-in AE chip for auto metering and auto exposure with your camera.
Features 9 diaphragm blades; minimum focusing distance of 31. 5 inches. Uses 86mm filter size and features an angle of view of 28. 52 degrees on full frame cameras.
|Manufacturer||Elite Brands Inc #ad|
2. Zeiss #ad
Zeiss 35mm f/2 Distagon T ZE Manual Focus Standard Lens for Canon EOS SLR Cameras #adZeiss #ad
- F/stop range: 2-22 1/2 steps. Based on 35mm format. Minimum focus distance: 11. 8" 03 m. Angle of view: 62/53/37° diag. Horiz. Vert. Filter size: 58mm. Groups/elements: 7/9.
3. Zeiss #ad
Zeiss 21mm f/2.8 Distagon T ZE Series Lens for Canon EOS Digital SLR Cameras #adZeiss #ad
- Carl zeiss T* lens coating. Precise mechanism enables exact manual focusing. Offers high speed, extraordinary resolving power and next to zero distortion.
|Model||21 mm / F 2,8 ZE DISTAGON T|
4. Zeiss #ad
ZEISS Classic Planar ZE T 1.4/50 Standard Camera Lens for Canon EF-Mount SLR/DSLR Cameras #adZeiss #ad
- Elaborate stray light reduction: rich, elaborate techniques to reduce unwanted stray light, however, which is particularly visible in shadow areas. Zeiss lenses stand out with their large rotation angle which enables precise focusing. The high-quality focusing mechanism moves smoothly without play, thus also supporting the intuitive interaction with the focal plane.
A good ergonomic design makes all the difference. Excellent image quality: zeiss lenses offer the highest possible standards in terms of performance, they are superior in every way. Precise manual focus: manually focusing a lens means controlling the image result from your fingertips.
We combine various, would lead to a brightening of the image, vibrant colors are vital to creating a lasting impression. The precise engraving in meter and feet, and the depth of focus scale provide additional support for manually focusing.
Stray light in the lens, such as the famous zeiSS T* anti-reflective coating and a special jet black paint that is applied by hand to all lens element edges to ensure that reflections are prevented from the start. You can count on highly advanced flare control for crisp and brilliant images, image quality. The nine diaphragm blades and the resulting, virtually circular aperture on ZEISS SLR lenses are crucial to favorable rendition of highlights in the foreground and background. Changes are immediately visible in the viewfinder.
5. Zeiss #ad
Zeiss 85mm f/1.4 Milvus ZE Lens for Canon EOS DSLR Cameras #adZeiss #ad
- Eve mount lens/full-frame Format. Zeiss t* anti-reflective coating. Complex planar optical design. 4 to f/16. 7 anomalous partial Dispersion elements. Aperture range: f/1.
|Manufacturer||Carl Zeiss #ad|
6. Zeiss #ad
Zeiss Milvus 50mm f/2M ZE Lens Nikon F-Mount #adZeiss #ad
- The minimization of coma, astigmatism and spherical aberrations enables consistently high resolution over the entire image field. Light traps in mechanical components and specially designed surfaces are integrated to prevent the occurrence of reflections. Stable image performance over the entire focusing range: State-of-the-art camera systems and high-resolution digital image sensors demand more and more performance from the lens.
In addition, all lens edges are finished with a special pitch-black lacquer in a complex manual process. Creative still and video photography through precise manual focusing: zeiss milvus lenses feature a large rotation angle which enables pinpoint focusing. Engraving in both meters and feet and the focus scale provide additional support for manual focusing.
The optics are designed to ensure full utilization of the performance provided by high-resolution camera systems. Thanks to the low level of stray light allowed by the lens design, high-contrast images are possible with increasing high dynamic ranges of the sensors HDR. Excellent imagery, even in difficult light conditions: all lenses features ZEISS T* antireflective coating.
The floating elements design permits constantly high image performance in the focal plane from the minimum object distance to infinity. Future-proof solution for high-resolution camera systems: the excellent image performance of the zeiss milvus lenses is sharply focused on the requirements of current and future high-performance digital cameras. Durability and protection against the elements: The all-metal housing has special seals for protection against dust and splashes to expand the photographer's creative potential by guaranteeing the system's functional reliability even in environmentally difficult situations.