As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Leviton #ad
Leviton L1461-2C Single-Pole Switch #adLeviton #ad
- Compatible - use with traditional Toggle Wallplate, sold separately. Performance - designed to work with LED, CFL and incandescent loads, no neutral required. Modern - white led light inside the switch provides a refreshed and modern appearance.
Safe - switch remains illuminated in the OFF position, so it is easy to locate in a dark room. Convenient – replaces any standard single-pole switch; controls lights from one location.
2. Leviton #ad
Toggle Pilot Light, Clear, Leviton 1201-PLC 15 Amp, Self Grounding, Illuminated ON, Industrial Grade, Req. Neutral Single-Pole AC Quiet Switch, 120 Volt #adLeviton #ad
- Lighted handle Illuminated When Load is ON. Self-grounding clip self-Grounding When Used with a Grounded Metal Wall box. 123 and 277v versions in Single Pole and 3-Way.
Fully enclosed switch mechanism in Rugged Housing for Strength, Track and Arc Resistance. Pilot light and lighted Handle Switches Provide Top Performance in Punishing Industrial Applications.
|Warranty||10 Year Limited|
3. Leviton #ad
Self Grounding, Neutral Single-Pole AC Quiet Switch, Illuminated On, Req, Leviton 1221-PLR 20-Amp, Toggle Pilot Light, Extra Heavy Duty Grade, 120 Volt, Red #adLeviton #ad
- Lighted handle illuminated when Load is OFF. 133 and 277v versions in Single Pole and 3-Way. Pilot light toggle Illuminated When Load is ON. Please refer to the instruction sheet for more information. Self-grounding clip self-Grounding When Used with a Grounded Metal Wall box.
Please note: pilot light versions of Leviton’s 1221 require a neutral wire. Fully enclosed switch mechanism in Rugged Housing for Strength, Track and Arc Resistance. Pilot light and lighted Handle Switches Provide Top Performance in Punishing Industrial Applications.
|Warranty||10 Year Limited|
4. ELEGRP #ad
Lighted Toggle Switch and Illuminated Light, in-Wall On/Off Switch, 120V, Glossy White, UL Listed 1 Pack, ELEGRP Single Pole Pilot Light Switch, 15A, Self-Grounding, Wall Plate is Included #adELEGRP #ad
- Shallow body design fits standard junction boxes. Ul & cul listed this light switch has been strictly tested as per the UL Standards. Self-grounding designed with a self-grounding clip for automatic connection in a properly grounded metal wall box.
High quality sturdy construction made of high-quality, impact resistant polycarbonate thermoplastic and solid steel for extended service life. When working as a night light, the pilot light illuminates when the switch is turned on to alert you that lights in another location can't be seen from the switch - such as outdoor patio lighting, a detached garage, a locator light illuminates when the lights are OFF to help you see and navigate to the switch in the dark.
When working as a pilot light, or basement lights. Break-off plaster ear for best flush alignment. Easy installation provide both back wiring and side wiring. As pilot light switches or night light switchesthis switch could be wired as a pilot light and night light.
5. Pass & Seymour #ad
Legrand-Pass & Seymour 663WSLGCC10 Three Way Lighted Toggle Switch 15-Amp 120-volt, White #adPass & Seymour #ad
- Accepts #12 to #12 wire, side wired. 3 way grounding toggle switch 15 Amp 120 Volt. Thermoplastic Toggle and Frame.
6. ENERLITES #ad
Grounding Screw, 88115L-W-10PCS, ENERLITES Illuminated Toggle Light Switch, UL Listed, White 10 Pack, Residential Grade, Single Pole, 15A 120-277VAC #adENERLITES #ad
- 96” d. Residential grade backlit on/off toggle light switch; orange backlight when load is off for easy locating; made of impact-resistant polycarbonate thermoplastic and solid steel.
Shallow body design fits standard junction boxes; push-in and side wiring copper only; break-off plaster ears; grounding screw; frame dimensions: 3. Use with enerlites wall plates for the best fitting match; part numbers 8811 polycarbonate thermoplastic or 7711 stainless steel covers.
65” h x. Suitable for dark areas where the switch is not easily located, public facilities, stores, hallways and most commercial areas that require only 15A switches such as offices, attics, basements, shops, such as closets, schools, restaurants, and hotels. 15a, single-pole; requires hot, 120-277vac, load, ground wires; wiring instructions included; UL Listed; flammability UL94, V2 rating; 1-year.88” w x.