As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HiLetgo #ad
HiLetgo 3pcs ADS1115 16 Bit 16 Byte 4 Channel I2C IIC Analog-to-Digital ADC PGA Converter with Programmable Gain Amplifier High Precision ADC Converter Development Board for Arduino Raspberry Pi #adHiLetgo #ad
- An easy to use i2c adc Converter, with Programmable Gain Amplifier. Especially a good tool for Raspberry Pi that doesn't come with analog GPIO pins. High precision ads1115 16 bit 4 Channel Analog-to-Digital ADC Converter.
Single-shot mode: auto shut Down; Programmable data rate: 8sps-860sps. Wide voltage supply range: 2. 0v to 5. 5v, operate in a comparator mode which is helpful for maintaining accuracy.
2. waveshare #ad
Waveshare High-Precision AD HAT for Raspberry Pi with ADS1263 10-Ch 32-Bit ADC Compatible with Raspberry Pi Series and Jetson Nano #adwaveshare #ad
- Adopts ads1263 chip, 38. 4ksps max sampling rate with embedded 24-bit auxiliary adc, 10-ch 32-bit high precision ADC 5-ch differential input, internal ADC test signal, 8x multiplexing GPIO, IDAC, low temperature drift, low noise, 2.
5v internal reference voltage, PGA 32 times Max. Onboard ad header input, compatible with Waveshare sensor pinout, for connecting sorts of sensor modules.
Onboard ad screw terminal input, allows connecting analog signal and analog power supply, general purpose interface. Three-wire rtd resistor temperature detector circuit, enabled by soldering 0R resistor. Onboard control header, make it easy to control the module by other hosts in additional to Raspberry Pi.
|Part Number||High-Precision AD HAT|
3. waveshare #ad
High-Precision AD/DA Expansion Board for Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3B/2B/Zero/W/Zero WH and Jetson Nano,Add High-Precision AD/DA Functions to Pi. Onboard ADS1256 8-CH 24bit ADC and DAC8532 2-CH 16bit DAC #adwaveshare #ad
- There's no ad/da function on the raspberry pi gpio interface, this may trouble you in the Pi development. Onboard ads1256, 8ch 24bit high-precision adc 4ch differential input, 30ksps sampling rate onboard dac8532, 2ch 16bit high-precision DAC.
However, it won't be a problem anymore. The high-precision ad/da board allows you to add high-precision AD/DA functions to the Raspberry Pi.
Onboard input interface via pinheaders, for connecting analog signal- the pinout is compatible with Waveshare sensor interface standard, easy to connect various analog sensor modules. Standard raspberry pi 40pin gpio extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano.
|Part Number||RPi High-Precision AD/DA Board|
|Model||RPi High-Precision AD/DA Board|
4. Alchemy Power Inc. #ad
Alchemy Power Inc. Pi-16ADC. 16 Channel, 16 bit Analog to Digital Converter ADC for Raspberry Pi #adAlchemy Power Inc. #ad
- Connects via i2c on raspberry pi. 16-bit conversion or 39 micro-V sensitivity. Software configurable. Easy to connect solder points and solder less connections terminal block for each channel. Mini breadboard for resistors and power.
Access both digital sensors and analog sensors with the combination stack. Ce certified. Stack pi-ezconnect board for GPIO connections. 16 single ended or 8 differential Analog to Digital Conversion ADC ports. Sample Python code available. 50/60 hz noise rejection provides clean data. 27 different I2C addresses via jumpers.
5. seeed studio #ad
Seeed Studio 8-Channel 12-Bit Analog-to-Digital Converter with Built-in ADC Based on STM32F030 with Analog Grove Connector for for Raspberry Pi #adseeed studio #ad
- Nowadays many cheap mcus has built-in adc, so we make this 8-channel ADC based on STM32F030, which is a cost-effective, low-power ARM Cortex M0 MCU.
We breakout 8 channels adc from the mCU, and integrated 4 analog Grove connector so that you can also use analog Grove modules with it. Adc is a common accessory for raspberry pi.
6. waveshare #ad
Raspberry Pi AD/DA Expansion Shield Board Onboard ADS1256 DAC8552 Sensor Supports Adding High-Precision AD/DA Functions to Raspberry Pi #adwaveshare #ad
- Standard raspberry pi 40pin gpio extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano. Onboard ads1256, 8ch 24bit high-precision adc 4ch differential input, 30ksps sampling rate; Onboard DAC8532, 2ch 16bit high-precision DAC.
Onboard input interface via pinheaders, for connecting analog signal: the pinout is compatible with Waveshare sensor interface standard, easy to connect various analog sensor modules. Onboard input/output interface via screw terminals, for connecting analog/digital signal; Features AD/DA detect circuit, easy for signal demonstration.
7. SwitchDoc Labs #ad
Grove I2C 4 Ch / 16 Bit Analog to Digital Converter for Raspberry Pi/Arduino / ESP8266 #adSwitchDoc Labs #ad
- On board status leDS for Power and I2C activity. 4 channels of 16 bit analog to Digital Conversion based on TI ADS1115. Works perfectly with the Pi2Grover Grove Interface to the Raspberry Pi. Comes with open source drivers for the Raspberry Pi, ESP8266 and the Arduino.
|Brand||SwitchDoc Labs #ad|
|Manufacturer||SwitchDoc Labs #ad|
8. Audio Injector #ad
Audio Injector Sound Card for The Raspberry Pi with inbuilt Microphone #adAudio Injector #ad
- Dac and adc : 96 khz, 32 bit audio. Headphone amplifier - 50 mw max power into 16 ohm and 30 mW max power into 32 Ohm headphones.
Standard gpio available to allow you to keep stacking add ons and hats. Linux alsa driver already integrated into the stock Raspbian release. Stereo rca input and output, with volume knobs.
|Brand||Audio Injector #ad|
|Manufacturer||Flatmax Studios #ad|
9. Audio Injector #ad
Isolated DAC and ADC Sound Card for The Raspberry Pi #adAudio Injector #ad
- Differential input and output. Electrical isolation using magnetic fields, no electrons pass from the embedded system to the acoustic pathway.
192 khz, 24 bit sample rates, ultra low noise floor and THD. Preassembled and ready to use. Raspberry pi compatable. Provides power rails for preamplifiers including phantom power.
10. Weewooday #ad
6 Pieces ADS1115 Analog-to-Digital Converter 16 Bit ADC 4 Channel Module Converter with Programmable Gain Amplifier ADC Converter Development Compatible with Arduino Raspberry Pi #adWeewooday #ad
- Low current consumption: the supply current of these digital converters are 150 µA, automatically powers down after a conversion and nicely reduces current consumption during idle. The data rate: programmable data rate is 8sps-860sps, transferred via an I2C-compatible serial interface; Integrated programmable comparators simplify system monitoring.
What you will get: package includes 6 pieces easy to use I2C ADC converters, with programmable gain amplifier; The extended temperature range is from minus 40 degrees Celsius to 125 degrees Celsius.
Wide supply range: the voltage reference of these 16 bit ADC 4 channel module ranging from 2.
0v to 5. 5v, suitable for common microcontrollers, such as for Arduino and Raspberry Pi. Practical and convenient: adc converter can help you use sensors such as, infrared or photodiodes, which provide analog values; Solve the problem of unable to read the analog input by itself.