As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. YMDK #ad
ID75 75 Keys Ortholinear Layout QMK Anodized Aluminum Case Plate hot-swappable Hot Swap Type C PCB Mechanical Keyboard Kit Black #adYMDK #ad
- Package included: cnc case plate + acrylic board + Hot-swappable PCB + Switch Puller + Type C Cable + Screws Rubber Feet. There is an acrylic sheet in the middle to get the underglow led shine through.
You can program every key just how you like and even put in a numpad if you'd like. You only need to prepare keycaps and switches to get a fully working keyboard. The last some images is only to show the led effects and full board effects. You need to choose the color from main images.
2. DROP #ad
Hotswap Kaihua Sockets, USB-C, Drop Carina Mechanical Keyboard Kit — 60% Form Factor, Backlit RGB LEDs, Programmable QMK, with Frosted Acrylic Case Keyboard Kit #adDROP #ad
- Pick a plate, the plate will interact with the switches differently. The brightest spot in your setup: built with a frosty acrylic case and fully programmable RGB LEDs, the Carina is designed to brighten up any space. Depending on the material you choose, the Carina is available with your choice of three add-on plates.
Fully programmable via qmk: using qmk firmware, work, you have total control over every key. In an effort to offer even more customization, ANY PLATE: A keyboard’s plate is a slim piece of material usually metal that sits between the switches and the PCBA.
Next-level led lighting: choose from millions of colors for every single key, set the keyboard to cycle through the entire spectrum, or opt for a single color to match your workspace—the possibilities are endless. Sculpted in the 60% form factor, it’s space-efficient and portable.
Plug in new switches on the fly and easily switch to a new plate material for a different switch feel. Note: the aluminum switch plate pictured is not included and must be purchased separately. Plus, the configurator allows you to customize keymapping so you can easily fine-tune your keyboard for gaming, or play. Tray mount construction & hot-swap capability: unique to the Carina’s design is the combination of a tray-mount construction and hot-swap capability.
|Warranty||1 year Manufacturer|
3. DROP #ad
Black, Hotswap Kaihua Sockets, CNC Aluminum High-Profile Case Keyboard Kit, Programmable QMK, USB-C, Drop + Tokyo Keyboard Tokyo60 Keyboard Kit V4, HHHK-Style 60% #adDROP #ad
- Fully programmable via qmk: using qmk firmware, you have total control over every key. Hot-swap sockets: thanks to the hot-swap sockets on the PCBA, you can swap in new switches in minutes without any soldering while the integrated plate adds additional stability.
With key updates, optimized ergonomics: this season 4 version features new case colors and USB-C PCBA. A programmable 60% aluminum board: designed in Japan by Tokyo Keyboard, the Tokyo60 is a compact HHKB-style board with a sleek, seamless design.
Constructed with two pieces of 6000-series aluminum, machined with a 5-degree angle for an optimized ergonic feel.
Plus, work, the configurator allows you to customize keymapping so you can easily fine-tune your keyboard for gaming, or play. Position on the bottom or sandwich between the aluminum pieces. Rgb underglow with optional led diffuser: Customizable RGB underglow visible with optional acrylic diffuser sold separately.
|Warranty||1 year Manufacturer|
4. YMDK #ad
ID80 V2 PCB 80 Keys QMK hot swappable Hot Swap Type C PCB VIA Support V1 V2 Case #adYMDK #ad
- This pcb is qmk firmware which support via. If you want use via, just message us to get VIA hex file is ok. When you program via file in, VIA software can detect it once you insert it to PC.
Package included: v 2 hot-swappable Type C PCB + Switch Puller. The pcb has underglow rgb leds presoldered. Backed by a type-c usb connection, the keyboard connects to most new laptops and computers.
Pcb is all black color gold pad. The pcb firmware is ID80 Switch led is presoldered with white SMD 3528 leds. It does't support switch RGB leds. V2 pcb has added static protection and get the circuit better which has replaced V1 PCB.
5. KPREPUBLIC #ad
Bm60rgb bm60 Poker RGB 60% gh60 hot swappable Custom Mechanical Keyboard PCB Program qmk Full RGB Switch underglow Type c BM Poker PCB Only x1 #adKPREPUBLIC #ad
- 6 bottom rGB underglow ledspre-soldered. Full rgb switches LedsWith kinds of LED effects. Full hot swappable switch sockets. Fully programmable PCBQMK supported. 61 keys.
6. YMDK #ad
GK61 GK61x RGB Hot Swap Independent Driver Tyce-C ANSI Replacable Space Cherry MX Switches Mechanical Keyboard DIY Kit Case Plate PCB #adYMDK #ad
- Pcb has rgb presoldered, it's under per switch. This kit need to use Cherry MX switches and clones, optical switches is not supported. There is no switches in the kit, no need soldering again. 3 pin 5 pin both are ok.
If little keys not working, you can order Cherry Gateron Kailh SMD Box switches etc yourself. Just put in switches in PCB is ok, check the switch pin whether it's bent at first. Especially Kailh switches.
Pls note:gk61x is wired kit. The pcb is fully programmable with GK software, the Fn key is the last key at the bottom and can't change place. If you want to pull pcb off the case, please remove the plate off totally at first and then pull the PCB out.
Or it may break the PCB USB port. This kit support 6. 25u space and split double space. This plate is screwed to case directly. So if you want to replace normal GH60 case, you need to replace a non -replacable GH60 size plate is ok. Package included:plastic case + feet + stabilizers + Hotswap Type C PCB + Plate + Cable + Removal Tool + Space Module.
7. YMDK #ad
GK64 GK64x RGB Hot Swap Programmable Wired Case PCB Plate Cherry MX Keyboard DIY kit Replacable Space #adYMDK #ad
- This kit support 6. 25u space and split double space. This plate is screwed to case directly. So if you want to replace normal GH60 case, you need to replace a non -replacable GH60 size plate is ok. To replace space bar module, only need remove 2 screws on space module is ok.
Pcb has rgb presoldered, it's under per switch. This kit need to use Cherry MX switches and clones, optical switches is not supported. Pls note:gk64x is wired kit. The pcb is fully programmable with gk software, the Fn key is the last key at the bottom and can't change place.
If some keys not working after plugging, please check whether your switch pin is bent or not. Make sure plug in 90 degree above plate.
If you want to pull pcb off the case, pls see detail google link to see the video at first. The pcb and case is fit very perfectly which is hard to get PCB out. If you don't get pcB off, USB port won't break. If the usb port is broken after disassembly, please contact custom service for replacement and don't return it with quality reason anymore. This pcb can only support type A to C cable. Type a to A is not working.
|Warranty||This is DIY kit,after you assemble it,if you have issue with leds or any keycode,just message us directly is ok.We will help you solve directly.If can't solve,can replace PCB for you.|
8. Keychron #ad
Keychron K2 75% Layout RGB Hot-swappable Bluetooth Mechanical Keyboard with Gateron Brown Switch/Double Shot Keycaps/USB C Wired, Compact 84 Keys Wireless Computer Keyboard for Mac Windows Version 2 #adKeychron #ad
- The k2 can last up to 240 hours with backlit disabled with a 4000 mAh big battery, which is one of the biggest in mechanical keyboards. N-key rollover nkro on wired mode or 6KRO on wireless mode. It also has wired mode with USB Type-C connection. With a unique mac layout, the k2 has all the necessary Mac function keys while still being compatible with Windows.
Extra keycaps for both Windows and Mac operating systems are included. With the pre-installed Gateron Brown switch providing unrivaled tactile responsiveness with a durable 50 million keystroke lifespan.
Connects with up to 3 devices via bluetooth and switch among them easily. A hot-swappable 75% layout 84 keys rgb backlight bluetooth mechanical keyboard in a compact design that’s built for productivity and a tactile typing experience. The k2 gives the freedom to customize your typing experience with its hot-swappable pcb.
Personalize per-key typing experience without soldering, you can alter every switch on the K2 hot-swappable version with ease. The k2 has enchanting rgb backlight with double-shot ABS keycaps legends that sync with your mood; available in 15+ types of flashing light included static white light mode. With high reliable and broad compatibility Broadcom Bluetooth 5. 1 chipset, the k2 is best to fit home, office and light gaming use while connecting with your smartphone, laptop and iPad.
9. DROP #ad
USB-C, Kaihua Hotswap Sockets, Drop + OLKB Preonic Keyboard MX Kit V3 — Compact Ortholinear Form Factor, Programmable QMK PCBA, Anodized Aluminum Case, Silver #adDROP #ad
- Another upgrade? the new preonic has kaihua hotswap sockets which support grid 2x1u, and 2x2u bottom row layouts so you can swap out your switches whenever you want without even picking up a soldering iron. A mech keys favorite, compact form factor, now even better: the original Preonic keyboard was praised for its build quality, and intuitive layout—and the new version is no different.
New plate, 2 x 2u, and grid layout. Beeps & boops: the pcba is outfitted with a small speaker, which is driven by the MCU. And even with an extra row, the layout is similar to the Planck but with an additional row for easier access to the numbers, the keyboard still maintains a very compact form factor for portability.
This version also has pre-populated bottom-lit LEDs and allows for exapanded functionality with footprints for things like DIP switches, power adapter plugs, Qwiic connectors, and more.
The theory behind it: the preonic is made for efficiency, and function keys. The plate design even allows you to swap out switches on the fly. V3 upgrades: now offering five unique color choices, 1x2u, a new arm stm32 processor that provides more power to the PCBA and the USB-C connector. Thanks to the kaihua hotswap sockets, no problem: Now we’re offering an MX plate which supports the 1 x 2u, replacing switches is completely plug and play.
|Warranty||1 year Manufacturer|
10. DROP #ad
USB-C, Programmable, Barebones, Backlit RGB LED, Drop CTRL High-Profile Mechanical Keyboard — Tenkeyless TKL 87 Key Gaming Keyboard, Doubleshot PBT, Hot-Swap Switches, Aluminum Gray #adDROP #ad
- Want to switch your switches? customize the CTRL High-Profile with ease thanks to hot-swappable switch sockets, which allow you to swap switches in seconds—no soldering required. A game-changing keyboard, now in high profile: the ctrl high-profile is just like the original CTRL, but now it comes with a tall CNC-aluminum case that covers the switches.
Hot-swappable switch functionality. A versatile tenkeyless tkL keyboard designed with input from the Drop community, it raises the bar again for mechanical keyboards.
The ctrl high-profile is compatible with Plate-mounted Cherry-style switches and stabilizers not included. Premium engineering: constructed with a tall CNC-aluminum frame with a built-in switch plate and magnetic legs, the CTRL High-Profile is rock-solid and ready for any setup.
Set your millions of LEDs to a single color or light them up with custom rainbow wave patterns. Optimized per-key lighting with millions of colors: the cTRL High-Profile is illuminated with fully customizable RGB backlighting and under-lighting. Barebones: the ctrl high-profile barebones model comes without pre-installed switches.
|Warranty||1-year Drop Warranty|