As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SVBONY #ad
SVBONY SV165 Mini Guide Scope 30mm F4 Finder Scope Guide Scope for SV305 Pro ZWO QHY Orion Auto Guiding Cameras #adSVBONY #ad
- Sharp image; ultra wide band fully multilayer coated lens; doublet glass and the 30mm achromatic optics prevent irritating reflections can bring you bright and clear images. 45mm back focus distance; allows easy and precise focus adjustments and f4 aperture optics provides a very wide field of view which will help to quickly find the target when performing astronomical observations.
Compatible with mainstream auto guiding cameras; 1.
25in and m42 mount interface designed for compatible with SV305 Pro and for Orion ZWO QHY and so on auto guiding camerasSome camera models require additional accessories to assist in focusing.
Nylon-tipped thumbscrews; comes with the mounting rings with plastic tipped screws as not to scratch the scope tube and it can be moved to any position. Quality craftsmanship; by using high-level CNC metal processing technology; SV165 guide scope has exquisite appearance; delicate feel and beautiful shape; fine workmanship bringing you visual enjoyment.
2. SVBONY #ad
SVBONY SV106 Guide Scope with Helical Focuser Finder and Guide Scope Multi-Use for Astronomical Telescope 50mm #adSVBONY #ad
- Multi-use guide scope with helical focuser features a built-in helical focuser that allows precise focus adjustments with zero flexure for rigid performance. The quick guide scope with helical focuser also features male t-threads on the focuser collar for secure threaded attachment of guide cameras equipped with female t-threads.
High power guide scope features a machined, knurled ring to make fine focus adjustments nice and easy, while a thumbscrew lets you lock-down the focuser in-place once adjustments are complete. The dovetail bar features five threaded through-sockets for versatile attachment options.
The focuser boasts 8 mm of precise helical focus travel, plus telescoping drawtube housing provides up to 30 mm of additional back-travel if needed for your particular autoguider device. 50mm guide scope will help guide you to capturing higher quality astrophotos.
Obtaining a clear, sharply focused view of potential guide stars is quick and easy with this sturdy scope. With its 50mm lens and smooth helical focuser, the versatile 50mm multi-use guide scope with helical focuser is an ideal addition to any astrophotographers collection of gear. This complete guide scope comes with two heavy-duty guide scope rings and a 3. 5" long, 1. 18"wide dovetail mounting bar, which is compatible with dovetail finder scope bases for easy attachment.
3. SVBONY #ad
SVBONY SV106 Guide Scope 60mm Multi-Use Finder Scope Guide Scope with Helical Focuser F4 for SG4 QHY5II ZWO SG4 CCD Astronomical Telescope #adSVBONY #ad
- The focuser boasts 8 mm of precise helical focus travel;plus telescoping drawtube housing provides up to 35mm of additional back-travel if needed for your particular autoguider device;No extension tubes necessary; a compression ring fitting keeps any inserted autoguider cameras or eyepieces free of pesky scratches.
The multi-use guide scope with helical Focuser also features male T-threads on the focuser collar for secure threaded attachment of guide cameras equipped with female T-threads. The helical focuser simply moves the attached device inwards or outwards while maintaining its orientation;this convenient feature means your field of potential guide stars will not rotate as focus is adjusted, further increasing ease of use.
Versatile 60mm aperture guide scope with a built-in helical focuser for precise focusing of potential guide stars; will help guide you to capturing higher quality astrophotos;an ideal addition to any astrophotographers collection of gear.
For those nights when you don't plan to capture astrophotos exposures, inserting a 25 mm eyepiece creates a 9. 6x60 finder scope, this versatile Guide Scope can double as a straight-through finder scope with an optional 1. 25" eyepiece installed;for example, or you can insert one Illuminated Centering Eyepieces for use as a finder with illuminated crosshairs for easy aiming.
4. Astromania #ad
Guiding with The Mini-Guide Scope: So Astrophotography is Easier and Less Equipment, Astromania 60mm Compact Deluxe Finder & Guidescope Kit with 1.25" Double Helical Focuser #adAstromania #ad
- Prevents rotation of the camera and eyepiece. Mini-guide tube to quickly find objects and guiding stars, designed both for visual, as well as for photographic use. Take any 1. 25 inch eyepieces in your collection, worm-focuser: fast focusing. Or use it as a comfortable, large viewfinder to waste less time finding objects in visual observation.
Adjustable-aim dovany weight to an astrophotography setup and can conveniently be stashed in an accessory case between uses. It comes with matching pipe clamps and a Synta-style mounting plate to make assembly and installation as easy as possible. The mechanism has a determined orientation: This is mounted cameras or eyepieces - and thus also the area with your guide stars - not rotate during focusing.
With bright, wide-field optics puts numerous potential guide stars in view so you'll never have to search for one! There is an extension tube locking thumbscrew to hold the extension tube in place, and the other two holes are equipped with built-in hexagonal screws, which you can also tighten the two hexagonal screws with an hex wrench to lock the extension tube if necessary.2
240mm focal length. Compact mini guide scope designed for use with astrophotography telescopes up to 1500mm focal length. Dovetail guide scope bracket installs on virtually any astrophotography telescope quickly and easily. Have a built-in worm-focuser with brass compression ring and 2 thumbscrews, 45mm focusing range 10mm focusing range with micro-focusing Helical focuser, the rest is by a fixable, scaled drawtube is made possible by an extremely precise focus adjustment.
5. SVBONY #ad
SVBONY SV116 Guiding Scope Ring Kit for Telescope Tube Diameter or Finders 43mm to 70mm with Pair Ideal for astrophotography #adSVBONY #ad
- The adjustment crews have teflon inlays for avoiding unaesthetic scratches and pressure marks on the telescope while still ensuring reliable clamping. Two tube rings made of metal;the guide scope rings are suitable for small and medium-sized guiding telescopes;70mm compact deluxe finder guidescope kit;ideal for astrophotography for mounting a guide scope parallel to the main telescope.
Big screws with maximum grip allow easy use - even with gloves. The mounting bar has two m6 through-holes on both sides for easy adaption to rings. The inner diameter of the tube rings is 70 mm for telescopes between 43 to 70mm tube diameter can be mounted adjustable.
And three threaded through-holes;the center hole has 1/4"-20 threads and the two larger holes on either side of center have M8 x 1. 25 threads. Solid metal guide scope rings for compact finderscope or guidescope with knurled metal screws.
6. MEOPTEX #ad
MEOPTEX Dual Finder Scope Mounting Bracket #adMEOPTEX #ad
- Allows use of two finders with no drilling required. Use any combination of two aiming devices you wish including finder scope, red-dot reflex sights, green laser pointer brackets, mini guide scopes, and more.
Great for both visual observers and astrophotographers. Attach two finder scopes or other aiming devices to your telescope quickly and easily. You'll never go back to using just one finder scope again! ".
7. Jarchii #ad
50mm Double Helical Focuser Guide Scope Finderscope Comes with A Bracket That Fits All Kinds of Telescope Easy to Install for Astronomy Lovers, Finder Scope #adJarchii #ad
- Applicable model: double helix with guide star bracket for astronomy lovers, Vixen, universal accessory suitable for Celestron, etc. Focal length: 190mm / 7. 48in; double helix Focusing Range: 10mm. Astronomical telescope Accessories: Comes with a bracket that fits all kinds of telescope, easy to install.
Double helix focusing range: 10mm focusing range in both sides, helical focuser is easy to use. Precise adjustment: 50mm guide scope with bright, which offers 1mm precise adjustment, helps you quickly finder the target in the telescope.
8. JHYM #ad
For Astronomical Telescope, JHYM 6x30 Right-Angle Finder Scope, Professional 90° Guide Scope Telescope with Crosshair Viewfinder #adJHYM #ad
- Built-in crosshair: a precise crosshair is set to facilitate the user to concentrate and observe the target more clearly. The fixing screw can hold the lens barrel firmly to ensure that it will not shake. Professional 90° guide scope telescope: our finder scope is made of high-quality metal.
Two fine adjustment screws can adjust the lens barrel to a proper extension length. Lens barrel fine adjustment ring: a fine adjustment ring is additionally installed above the bracket.
The 30mm aperture can provide a wide field of view. 90° observation design: the 90° viewing angle makes your search easier and more comfortable, which can eliminate neck fatigue and achieve comfortable telescope observation.
The fully coated lens barrel: the front and rear fully coated broadband green film prevent irritating reflections, effectively protects the user's eyesight and ensures that they will not be injured when observing objects that are too bright. The metal lens barrel and bracket are durable and support up to 6x magnification. If the angle of the crosshair is not correct, the eyepiece can be rotated to adjust, which is convenient and quick.
9. MEOPTEX #ad
MEOPTEX Mini 50mm Guide Scope #adMEOPTEX #ad
- Very small and compact autoguiding system. Wide-field optics puts numerous potential guide stars in view. Designed for use with many brand AutoGuider camera and other similar small-chip CCD autoguiders. Mini 50mm guide scope. Adjustable-aim dovetail guide scope bracket.
10. Orion #ad
Orion 13022 Deluxe Mini 50mm Guide Scope with Helical Focuser #adOrion #ad
- Adjustable-aim dovetail guide scope bracket installs on virtually any astrophotography telescope quickly and easily. Designed for use with the orion StarShoot AutoGuider sold separately, and astrophotography telescopes up to 1500mm focal length.
Compact deluxe mini guide Scope with a built-in helical focuser for precise focusing of guide stars. Non-rotating camera collar will not cause the attached autoguider to rotate during focus adjustments, ensuring the field of potential guide stars will not move.