As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CQRobot #ad
Environment Monitoring, for Such as Drones, CQRobot Barometric Pressure Sensor Compatible with Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32. Built-in BMP388 chip, IoT Projects., Height/Pressure/Temperature Measurement #adCQRobot #ad
- This is a 24-bit high precision barometric pressure sensor, which allows accurate altitude tracing, as well as barometric pressure / temperature measuring. It supports both i2c and spi interfaces, also is compatible with 3.
3v/5v voltage levels. Compatible with motherboards such as Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32. Wiki: http://www. Cqrobot. Wiki/index. Php/bmp388_barometric_Pressure_Sensor. Due to its ultra small form factor, low power consumption, low noise and high precision, and IoT projects, the BMP388 Barometric Pressure Sensor is suited for applications such as drones, environment monitoring, accurate altimeter, and so on.
For flying toys, portable health devices, GPS devices, handheld devices, drones, tablets, navigation systems, watches, such as mobile phones, home weather stations, white goods and other application scenarios.
2. KOOBOOK #ad
KOOBOOK 5Pcs GY-BMP280-3.3 High Precision Atmospheric Pressure Sensor Module Digital Barometric Pressure Altitude Sensor #adKOOBOOK #ad
- This sensor is great for all sorts of weather sensing and can even be used in both I2C and SPI! This precision sensor is the best low-cost, precision sensing solution for measuring barometric pressure with ±1 hPa absolute accuraccy, and temperature with ±1.
0°c accuracy. Because pressure changes with altitude, and the pressure measurements are so good, you can also use it as an altimeter with ±1.
The bmp280 is an absolute barometric pressure sensor especially designed for mobile. It is an environmental sensor with temperature, barometric pressure that is the next generation upgrade to the BMP085/BMP180/BMP183.
3. JBtek #ad
Temperature and Altitude Sensor, JBtek BMP180 Barometric Pressure #adJBtek #ad
- Perfect for your Arduino project. Requires soldering of header pins. Measure temperature, pressure, and altitude.
4. Gikfun #ad
Gikfun GY-68 BMP180 Barometric Pressure Temperature Sensor Module Replace BMP085 for Arduino Pack of 3pcs EK1214x3 #adGikfun #ad
- The absolute accuracy of the lowest can reach 003hpa, and low power consumption, only 3μA. Bmp180 uses a powerful 8-pin leadless ceramic chip can be directly connected with a variety of microprocessor via I2C.
Pressure range: 300 ~ 1100hpa +9000m to -500m. Lead-free, RoHS compliant. Bmp180 is a high-precision, small size, ultra-low power pressure sensor that can be used in mobile devices. Low power consumption: 5μA in standard mode.
5. DIYmall #ad
DIYmall BME280 Humidity Temperature Sensor Barometric Pressure Sensor Module with IIC/I2C for Arduino GY-BME280-5V Pack of 1pc #adDIYmall #ad
- Document link: https://drive. Google. Com/file/d/0b8dsgdar8_31wwp4cHh1UkJuSnc/view?usp=sharing. The bme280 is a great new chip which was originally designed for the next generation of smartphones.
With an i2c connection you have access to enough weather data to make some pretty good predictions for your local area. What you will get is: 1 X Bme280 Sensor module.
6. Ximimark #ad
Ximimark GY68 BMP180 Replace BMP085 Digital Barometric Pressure Sensor Board for Arduino 5PCS #adXimimark #ad
- Perfect for your Arduino project. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, Please Feel Free To Contact Us at the Buyer Center or Support Email, 24/7 Quick Reply. The bmp180 is housed in a powerful 8-pin ceramic leadless chip carrier LCC ultra-thin package that can be directly connected to various microprocessors via the I2C bus.
Bmp180 is a high-precision, small size, ultra-low power pressure sensor that can be used in mobile devices. Bmp180 uses a powerful 8-pin leadless ceramic chip can be directly connected with a variety of microprocessor via I2C.
7. Atomic Market #ad
Atomic Market BMP180 Digital Barometric Pressure Sensor Board Module Compatible with Arduino #adAtomic Market #ad
- 1. 8v to 6v supply Voltage. Max i2c speed: 3. 5mhz. Low power consumption - 05ua at 1hz I2C interface. Full calibrated pressure range: 300hPa to 1100hPa +9000m to -500m. Size: 21mm x 18mm.
|Brand||Atomic Market #ad|
|Manufacturer||Atomic Market #ad|
8. XYG-Module #ad
BMP388 Barometric Pressure Sensor 24-bit High Precision Altimeter Altitude Temperature Measuring I2C/SPI Interface 3.3V/5V for Raspberry Pi @XYGStudy #adXYG-Module #ad
- This is a 24-bit high precision barometric pressure sensor, which allows accurate altitude tracing, as well as barometric pressure / temperature measuring.
Due to its ultra small form factor, and iot projects, the BMP388 Barometric Pressure Sensor is suited for applications such as drones, accurate altimeter, low power consumption, low noise and high precision, environment monitoring, and so on.
Comes with development resources and manual examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32. Part number: bmp388 Barometric Pressure Sensor. It supports both i2c and SPI interfaces, also is compatible with 3. 3v/5v voltage levels.
9. LICTOP #ad
LICTOP GY-68 BMP180 Sensor Board Module High Precision Barometric Pressure Temperature Height Sensor Module1 Set #adLICTOP #ad
- Input voltage: 1. 8v to 3. 6v vdda, 1. 62v to 3. 6v vddd; standby Current: 01uA. 4 pin: vin is input positive, gnD is negative or ground, scl is ckout clock Output, SDA is data output. Application: can be conveniently used for Arduino project, GPS navigation, indoor and outdoor navigation, Weather Forecast, Fan power control etc.
Precision: 006hpa resolution05m in low power consumption mode; 003hpa Resolution025m in high linear mode. Temperature output, lead-free, I2C Interface and temperature compensation, ROHS compliant.
10. waveshare #ad
Humidity, Temperature, IoT Projects, Barometric Pressure Detection Module I2C/SPI Interface for Weather Forecast, Waveshare BME280 Environmental Sensor, ect #adwaveshare #ad
- Supports i2c default, supports SPI, configurable slave address, switch to SPI via I/O setting. Comes with development resources and manual examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32, link: www. Waveshare. Com/wiki/bme280_Environmental_Sensor.
Temperature sensing: -40~85°c resolution 001°c, barometric pressure sensing: 300~1100 hPa resolution 018pa, accuracy ±1°C, accuracy ±1hPa. Humidity sensing: 0~100%rh resolution 0008%rh, accuracy ±3%rh, response time 1s, delay ≤2%RH. Onboard voltage level translator, compatible with 3. 3v/5v operating voltage.