As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SAMSUNG #ad
Gaming and More, SAMSUNG 980 SSD 1TB PCle 3.0x4, Speeds of up-to 3,500MB/s, Laptops, HMB Technology, Internal Solid State Drive, MZ-V8V1T0B/AM, NVMe M.2 2280, Intelligent Turbowrite, Storage for PC #adSAMSUNG #ad
- Keep moving with full power mode keep your ssd running at its peak with Full Power Mode, which drives continuous and consistent high performance. Upgrade to impressive nvme speed whether you need a boost for gaming or a seamless workflow for heavy graphics, the 980 is a smart choice for outstanding SSD performance.
Built for the long run with up to 600 tbw and the 980's optimized endurance comes with reliability. Packed with speed 980 delivers value, 500 3, without sacrificing sequential read write speeds up to 3, 000 MB s.
|Warranty||5 year manufacturer|
2. SP Silicon Power #ad
NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen3x4 2280 SSD SP001TBP34A60M28, Silicon Power 1TB #adSP Silicon Power #ad
- The warranty terms on all of its SSDs are based on whether the warranty length or TBW limit occurs first. Pcie gen 3x4 interface with read speeds up to 2, 200MB/s and write speeds up to 1, 600MB/s. The silicon power pcie ssd does not have a b notch and therefore, the b key on the SSD connector will prevent it from being inserted.
2 connector with only an M key. To support a silicon power pcie ssd, the system must have an m. The custom screw should come with the motherboard or PC. Please acquire the screw from your motherboard or PC Manufacturer, if needed. Tbw=600 .
|Brand||SP Silicon Power #ad|
|Manufacturer||SP Silicon Power #ad|
3. Western Digital #ad
WDS100T3B0C, M.2 2280, Western Digital 1TB WD Blue SN570 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD, Up to 3,500 MB/s, Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s #adWestern Digital #ad
- As used for transfer speed, megabyte per second MB/s = one million bytes per second. Slim m. 2 2280 form factor, compatible with PCIe. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.
Remarkable reliability features to help protect your content. Save on space with a single-sided M. 2 2280 pcie gen3 x4 nvme SSD. Read speeds up to 3, 500 mb/s² 500GB – 1TB¹ models. As used for storage capacity, 000 bytes and 1tb=1, 1gb=1, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000 bytes.
4. SAMSUNG #ad
Graphics w/ Heat Control, MZ-V7S1T0B/AM, Storage and Memory Expansion for Gaming, Max Speed, Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 1TB NVMe M.2 Internal Solid State Hard Drive w/ V-NAND Technology #adSAMSUNG #ad
- Exceptional endurance: get up to 1, 200 tbw*** with a 5-year limited warranty**** for lasting performance; The 970 EVO Plus provides exceptional endurance powered by the latest V-NAND technology and Samsung's reputation for quality. Level up performance: the 970 evo plus reaches sequential read/write speeds up to 3, 500/3, 300 mb/s, * up to 53%** faster than the 970 EVO; Powered by the latest V-NAND technology—which brings greater NAND performance and higher power efficiency.
Samsung magician: keep an eye on your drive with software that provides a suite of user-friendly tools that help you keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
Always evolving ssd: faster than the 970 evo, the 970 evo plus is powered by the latest v-NAND technology and firmware optimization; It maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth for unbeatable computing; Comes in capacities of up to 2TB, with reliability of up to 1, 200 TBW.
Unparalleled reliability: samsung's advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus enable superior heat dissipation; The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops. Design flexibility: the 970 evo plus fits up to 2tb onto the compact M. 2 2280 form factor, greatly expanding storage capacity and saving space for other components; Samsung's innovative technology empowers you with the capacity to do more and accomplish more.
|Warranty||5 year manufacturer|
5. Western Digital #ad
Gen3 PCIe, QLC, M.2 2280, Up to 3,200 MB/s, WDS100T3G0C, Western Digital 1TB WD Green SN350 NVMe Internal SSD Solid State Drive #adWestern Digital #ad
- Downloadable western Digital SSD Dashboard monitors the health and usage of your drive. Fast nvme performance for daily computing needs — up to 3, 200MB/s.
The slim m. 2 2280 form factor is ideal for computers with an NVMe slot. Ssds offer shock-resistance against accidental bumps and drops. Rest assured with a Western Digital 3-year limited warranty.
6. WD_BLACK #ad
Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, WDS100T3X0E, WD_BLACK 1TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive, Up to 5,150 MB/s #adWD_BLACK #ad
- 1gb = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, drive capacity, usage conditions, and other factors.
Get into the game fast as you zoom past load times with blazing speeds of up to 5, 150MB/s* 1TB and 2TB models. Equipped with a pcie gen4 interface, the wd_black sn770 nvme ssd helps fuel in-game responsiveness, minimize stutter, and provide smooth streaming for a performance boost you can see and feel.
Based on read speed. Wd_black sn770 is backwards-compatible with PCIe Gen3.
1 mb/s = 1 million bytes per second. Pcie gen4 storage technology requires a compatible motherboard. Get tons of space for your latest games, future updates, and downloadable content with capacities up to 2TB. Equipped with advanced thermal management technology that helps maintain consistent performance, this reliable drive comes in an M. 2 ssd form factor for compatibility with modern motherboards and laptops.
7. Intel #ad
Intel 670p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 QLC Internal Solid State Drive SSD SSDPEKNU010TZX1 #adIntel #ad
- M2. Up to 2500 mb/s Sequential Write Speeds. Intel qlc 3d NAND. Pcie nvme 3. 0 x4 Interface. 1b storage Capacity. 2280 form Factor. Up to 3500 mb/s sequential read speeds.
|Warranty||5 Year Manufacturer Limited|
8. SABRENT #ad
Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive R/W 3200/2000MB/s SB-RKTQ-1TB #adSABRENT #ad
- Supports onfi 2. 3, onfi 3. 0, onfi 3. 2 and onFi 4. 0 interface. Pcie 3. 1 compliant / nVMe 1. 3 compliant. Supports smart and trim commands. All sabrent ssds come with free sabrent acronis true image for sabrent software for easy Cloning.
For those who require a specific sector size to clone their existing SSDs: A newly released Sabrent utility enables users to re-format the Rocket drive and choose the sector size of their liking, either 512-bytes or 4K bytes. M. 2 pcie gen3 x 4 Interface. Power management support for APST / ASPM / L1. 2.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited. Register your product at Sabrent.com for an extended 5 Year limited Warranty.|
9. SABRENT #ad
SABRENT 1TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive SB-ROCKET-1TB #adSABRENT #ad
- Advanced wear leveling, Bad Block Management, and Over-Provision. Supports onfi 2. 3, onfi 3. 0, onfi 3. 2 and onFi 4. 0 interface.
For those who require a specific sector size to clone their existing SSDs: A newly released Sabrent utility enables users to re-format the Rocket drive and choose the sector size of their liking, either 512-bytes or 4K bytes.
All sabrent ssds come with free sabrent acronis true image for sabrent software for easy Cloning. Supports smart and trim commands. Pcie 3. 1 compliant / NVMe 1. 3 compliant. Power management support for APST / ASPM / L1. 2. M. 2 pcie gen3 x 4 interface.
|Warranty||1 Year limited|
10. TEAMGROUP #ad
TEAMGROUP MP33 1TB SLC Cache 3D NAND TLC NVMe 1.3 PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 Internal Solid State Drive SSD Read/Write Speed up to 1,800/1,500 MB/s Compatible with Laptop & PC Desktop TM8FP6001T0C101 #adTEAMGROUP #ad
- Capable of reading and writing large amounts of game data, complex graphics and motion processing algorithms, or loading heavy duty video/graphics editing software.
Greatly enhance computing performance. Free technical support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP official website. M. 2 2280 specification: supports the next-generation platforms of Intel and AMD. Ultra high performance - transfer performance is 5 times higher than the SATA III interface.
Suitable for both desktop and notebook. Supports slc caching technology. Nvme pcie gen3x4 high speed interface - sequential read/write speed can reach up to 1800/1500 MB/s which reduce the delays of the operating system and game/software. Warranty: 5-year or tbw terabytes written limited warranty.
|Warranty||5-year or TBW (Terabytes Written) limited warranty. Free Technical Support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP official website. Definition and conditions of TBW are based on the JEDEC standard.|